Hello, my name is Alexey Beleichev.
I am a Game Designer. Born in 1990. Married. Live in Moscow, Russia.
Speak English, German and Russia.
Senior Game Designer, I-Mult (2015 – PRESENT)
- Concept games from scratch
- Developing and modifying design document and prototypes
- Design document from scratch
- Prototyping (Unity)
- Level Design (2D, 3D)
- Project Management
- Sprint and task planning
- Mobile Development (iOS, Android, WinPhone)
Game Designer, Level Designer, Lemonauts (2013 – 2015)
- Concept development from scratch.
- 2D Level Design (Game Maker Studio)
- Programming and scripting (GML, CSharp)
- Promotion games and work with social networks
- Mobile Development (iOS)
Indie Game Developer (2009-2013)
I began my passion for games, with the creation of maps for Warcraft 3. During this years I managed to participate in different roles( Programmer, 3D and 2D Artist, Producer, Sound Designer), release several small games alone, and as part of a team, as well as participate in a number of game jams.
Game Engines: Unity, Game Maker Studio, Blitz3D, Unreal Engine 3
Modeling: Autodesk 3d Max, Autodesk Maya, Blender, MagicaVoxel, Autodesk Mud-box, World Machine
Graphic: Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Programming: Csharp, GML, Bash, Batch, PureBasic
Other: Jira, Confluence, Articy:Draft, MS Office (Word, Excel), Google Docs
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCSI_hUmgSLe2HhleWx4Kojg
- GameJolt: gamejolt.com/profile/evil-miner-studio/108835
- OpenGameArt: opengameart.org/users/naksrifati